SOLAR WATER HEATING SYSTEM
Solar water heating (SWH) is the conversion of
sunlight into heat for waterheating using a solar
URJAFORALL offers ETC Glass Tube High
Efficiency Solar Collectors with PUF insulated
Solar Water Tanks. All our systems come with
PUF Insulated Food-Grade Steel for the inner
tanks with the external tanks being powder
coated/Food Grade Steel for increased life.
This gives us the confidence to back our products
with world class guarantees and warranties. Our systems
come with All India 5 years’ replacement guarantee.
URJAFORALL recommends that client uses a Solar water heater system that will
reduce the demand of electricity from the grid and the solar system will
significantly reduce the electricity costs by 25-30%. This will result in reduction of
annual electricity bill. The total return on investment would be within 3-4 years.
- A 100 liters capacity SWH can replace an electric geyser for residential useand saves
1500 units of electricity annually.
- Avoids uitility cost on generation.
- A SWH of 100 litres capacity can prevent emission of 1.5 tonnes of carbon-dioxide
- Life period of upto 15 - 20 years.
- Powder Coated & Food-Grade Steel - No scale formation No pipe blockage High
density compressed PUF Insulation to store hot water for upto 48 hrs.